Thursday, July 29, 2010

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG

MEET THE REPORTERS




Four lively young women comprise the Travel Writing: Florence course. In the first photo, they are learning more about wine making and tasting at the Tuscan Wine School in Siena.
Left to right, they are Pamela Birchard, Ashley McHale, Christen Calloway and Kimberly Manning. All are Columbia College Chicago Journalism Department magazine majors except for Christen, who is a Photography major.
In the next photo, La Nazione reporter Francesca Cavini had a working lunch with the American reporters near the newspaper's office in Florence to discuss their final projects, news features on such subjects as graffiti, vegetarianism, a unique street performers festival and the flocks of Americans who journey here to learn to cook real Italian food.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I have really enjoyed visiting your site posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Thanks a lot, I'll attempt to visit more frequently.

    colleges with photography majors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting a site kind of like this one forced me to do some research and I found your post to be quite helpful. My site is centered around the idea of knowledge, fun and sharing. I wish you good luck with your website in the future and you can be sure I'll be following it.

    Thanks
    Bruce Bent II

    ReplyDelete